Signs Plus is a family owned and operated signwriting business in Swan Hill regional Victoria. We provide products and services to customers across Australia and locally. We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member to help primarily with graphic design tasks.
Your job will primarily be to assist with the design and manufacturing of badges. Other design tasks will be required such as signage, print and customer service. Basic technical knowledge for production is desired with attention to manufacturing/printing constraints.
This is a full-time position with an initial three-month trial period. Pay negotiable based on experience.
- Ability to sell yourself and your work
- A love for design
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills to manage client relationships
- Knowledge of printing processes
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Work in a team environment
- Flexibility to help out in manufacturing tasks when required
- Organised and efficient in planning and prioritising tasks
- High-level attention to detail
- Diploma or degree in graphic design
- High level or proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/or CorelDraw
- Photoshop proficiency a bonus
- Knowledge of Sign Lab advantageous
- Customer service skills
- Flexibility to work in a range of projects (vehicle wraps, print and laser cut products etc…)
- Family friendly work environment
- Friendly colleagues
- Supportive team environment
- Centrally located
- Stable employment in a growing industry
- Technology driven
Your application should;
- Include a letter briefly outlining your interest in the position and how you meet the criteria.
- A copy of your resume.
- 5 examples of your work across multiple channels.
The selection process will include interviews, functional testing and reference checking.